Delivery by appointment – we will call you.
If you're reading this, it likely means you ordered larger products from us, and it's totally normal that you didn't receive any tracking information.
For larger products (e.g. standing desks), we prefer to use a
delivery-by-appointment carrier service whenever possible. We do this
for three reasons:
1. To reduce the risk of products being damaged during transit.
2. To ensure safe delivery to you by coordinating the delivery date and time with you, so that products
are not at risk of being stolen or damaged in your absence.
3. To ensure delivery to the first dry area of your residence.
However, please note that in some areas farther from major urban centers, scheduled delivery
service may not be available. In such cases, delivery may be made either with small package
carriers (e.g. FedEx) or with LTL companies (via wooden pallets).
Detailed delivery steps
A) Delivery-by-appointment (Scheduled delivery inside your home, in the hallway)
- We prepare your order for shipment in 3 to 20 business days. To see shipping times by product, click here.
- As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email without any tracking
information; this means your order is on its way to a local delivery partner in your area (not
directly to your shipping address). Transit time from our distribution center to the
local delivery partner's warehouse can take up to 10 business days.
- Once our local scheduled delivery partner has received your order, they have 2 to
5 business days to confirm that all your products have been received in good condition,
and to contact you to schedule a delivery time at your convenience.
- On delivery day, our local scheduled delivery partner will show up within the time
window agreed upon and deliver to the first dry area of your residence.
B) LTL freight delivery with tailgate truck (when no scheduled delivery service is available)
- We prepare your order in 3 to 20 business days. To see shipping times by product, click
- Upon shipment of your order, you will either receive an email containing a tracking
number with the LTL freight carrier, or a scheduling call (varies by region).
- This type of carrier delivers our orders on wooden pallets using trucks equipped with a
freight elevator. The pallet will be delivered curbside at a time when you can be present. The delivery person will not bring the products into your home.
For safety reasons, on delivery day, please:
1. Ensure a clear path to and around the work area;
2. Turn on an outside light for evening appointments;
3. Have someone 18 years or older at home for the appointment;
4. Keep pets (if any) in a safe area, away from where the contractor is working.
For any other questions
Please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to get back to you within the next 4